Personal Logo

 

It took me a while to figure out how I could do a cool logo and fit a lot of things about me in it. If you've read my blogs, you know that all of these things in the logo pertain to me. I want to get into sports writing/media as a profession. Music has been and will continue to be a huge part in my life. I am a very family-oriented person; they are everything to me. Lastly, I am a proud Latino, and that has been something I've always conveyed. The "KC" and "MO" at the top and bottom stand for Kansas City, Missouri, which is where I grew up. My name is obviously in the middle, and the red and green colors with the white background represent the colors of the Mexican flag. All in all, I think this is a pretty cool logo, and I think I did the best I could to incorporate all of the things that identify me as me. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Reflection

Is the trombone making a comeback?

Dancing boots are back on